Ospreys have announced work on the redevelopment of St Helen’s stadium in Swansea will begin next week.
The ground will be the region’s new home following a season playing at Bridgend’s Brewery Field over the last nine months.
Key features of the plans include a new South Stand and a redeveloped West Stand and terrace.
Despite delays to funding from Swansea Council due to the uncertainty surrounding WRU plans, Bradley has insisted the ground will be usable in time for the start of their 2026-27 campaign.
Ospreys are away for the first three United Rugby Championship (URC) matches with the first home league game against Dragons on Saturday, 24 October.
“What we’ve been working with the council on is getting a facility that’s not only fantastic for the Ospreys, but fantastic for the community as well,” Bradley told BBC Radio Wales Breakfast.
“Obviously the timescales are tight to get everything ready before our first game so we will be doing things in a phased approach, but we will have a stadium that we can be proud of in time for the start of next season.”
The Ospreys chief executive did, however, admit redevelopment work will continue after the team begins the new campaign.
“It will continue at some point afterwards,” he added, “but it will be complete for what we need for the season before the first game.”
Also speaking on Radio Wales Breakfast, Swansea City Council leader Rob Stewart denied suggestions the relationship between the rugby club and the local authority had been strained over recent months.
“We’ve been good partners all through this process and actually trying to get sense and clarity out of the WRU all through this,” he said.
“We’ve had to navigate some really difficult times, a process which we’ve challenged legally and still stand ready to take legal action to the courts if necessary because of the way in which the WRU has chosen to move forward.
“This unfair process that the WRU commenced we still believe is one I think that is now dead in the water and ourselves, the Ospreys, Lance can move forward now with redeveloping the ground so that the fans in Swansea and south west Wales can come and enjoy first class rugby at St Helen’s.”